Work up a sweat without working up a stink! Finally, a natural deodorant spray that works.
- Protects from odors, obviously.
- Contains no baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), which can irritate certain skin types.
- Contains no isopropyl or high-proof grain alcohol
- Contains no water, which would require preservatives to keep it from going rancid quickly.
- Does not smell awful. In fact, it smells nice.
- Hydrates and soothes the skin, beyond just protecting from odor.
- Is super easy to apply and does not rely on conventional plastic containers.
- Even more lightweight than our Deodorant Bar.
Packaged in a reusable amber glass bottle with convenient spray top. Organic and sustainably handmade in Sweden.
Ingredients: witch hazel*, pure aloe vera*, distilled white vinegar*, essential oil blend of tea tree*, lavender*, clary sage* and bergamot* (*organic)
Note: If you've been using a chemical based deodorant, it may take some time to adjust to a natural, nontoxic spray. You may need to apply several times per day in the beginning. Over time, you will require less and less. If you're still having trouble after a few weeks, please read our story Deodorant Talk for more tips!