A daily face cleanser that won’t strip your skin. Dissolves make-up and dirt while leaving you softer and clearer than ever. Formulated with skin-loving oils and wildcrafted elderflowers. A wonderful alternative to harsh soap cleansers that can dismantle your skin's protective acids and oils. Our nutrient-rich oil cleanser will decongest pores while balancing skin tone and sebum production, restoring your skin's natural glow.
One pump is sufficient for cleansing the face, so our 150ml bottle will last you a while! See below for how to use this incredibly restorative oil blend.
Each ingredient was carefully chosen and blended to effectively cleanse, protect and feed your skin precious nutrients.
- Elderflowers are rich in antioxidants, bioflavonoids, fatty acids, tannins and vitamins, making them anti-inflammatory and antiviral. They protect against free radical damage. They even skin tone and help balance oil production. Elderflowers are ideal for cleansing due to anti-fungal compounds that keep skin clear and healthy. Mildly astringent, they can help skin to tighten pores.
- Olive oil is high in antioxidants and squalane. Recent studies show that olive oil protects from photo-aging and sun damage while hydrating. Historically, olive oil has been used by the medical industry to treat wounds and skin issues. Over time, using pure virgin olive oil can reduce wrinkles, eliminate scars, reverse UV damage, lighten freckles and erase skin pigmentation.
- Jojoba oil closely imitates our skin’s own natural sebum, making it a perfect moisturizer for improving skin elasticity and suppleness. It comes from a desert shrub and has long been used by Native Americans for its many benefits: long-lasting hydration, full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, anti-aging, non-greasy, easily absorbable, gentle, soothing, anti-microbial and non-acnegenic.
- Macadamia oil is the next closest match the natural sebum of our skin, making it readily absorbable and protective. Each drop is rich with fatty acids that are perfectly balanced. Palmitoleic and oleic acids assist with cell regeneration. Linoleic acid helps skin retain moisture. Plus its phytosterols aid in skin recovery and reduce any inflammation or itchiness. Macadamia Oil is, in our humble opinion, one of the most underrated beauty oils for skin and hair.
- Tamanu oil, or "green gold" as it's called, has a unique composition of fatty acids, coumarins and xanthones that penetrate deep into the skin where they have been proven to reduce swelling and chronic irritation. Antibiotic compounds, such as lactone, inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria while anti-inflammatory and skin-regenerating compounds heal the skin. Anti-microbial, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, tamanu oil has been used for centuries in the South Pacific where it's still produced sustainably via a slow process that does no harm to the trees.
- Lavender oil is moisturizing and bacteria-fighting. Soothes itching, eczema or other dry skin conditions. An anti-inflammatory superstar, which means less redness, blotchiness and scarring. Plus it's a potent source of antioxidants and phytochemicals that fight free radical damage caused by sun and environmental pollution. Its aromatherapy benefits are off the charts sensational. From easing headaches to promoting calmness, its scent is lavish and therapeutic.
- Frankincense oil reduces inflammation and helps prevent acne, thanks to boswellic acids that fight acne-causing bacteria. Cytophylactic properties stimulate cell regeneration and protect older cells from free radical damage. The scent is grounding and calming, to the point where it has been clinically proven to deepen breath and treat a number of depressive disorders.
- Tea tree oil contains around 100 different components, including molecules called terpenes that exhibit antimicrobial properties. It's capable of treating a large variety of skin issues, including acne. Its anti-fungal properties help fight issues like dandruff, athlete's foot, ringworm, etc. Currently, studies are being done to prove tea tree oil's effectiveness on viral infections as well, with good results. Furthermore, its anti-inflammatory properties address swelling other inflammatory conditions even more effectively than paraffin oil.
100% organic, wildcrafted and handmade in Sweden.
To use – Massage 1 pump into dry skin, using upward, circular motions. When removing eye-makeup, close your eyes and take extra care to move gently in outward motions. Wet your hands and massage your face again to emulsify the oil. This will feel almost like a small lathering. Finally, rinse thoroughly with water. You can use a wet cloth to work the oil and debris from skin if needed. Follow up with toner to close pores.
This same oil can be used as a moisturizer as well. Rub together a drop or two of oil in the palm of your hands and gently press into skin.
Ingredients – elderflower* infused extra virgin olive oil, macadamia oil*, jojoba oil*, tamanu oil*, vitamin E oil*, essential oils of lavender, frankincense and tea tree* (*organic)