A silky organic body cream with no added scents for sensitive skin or noses. Melts into your skin to deeply moisturize, repair and protect the skin.
Other than body lotion, it functions as a hand cream or lip balm. Fantastic for growing bellies during pregnancy too! It's the best thing we've found to protect from stretch marks during pregnancy. And it's perfectly safe in all trimesters.
We start with a base of wondrous organic coconut oil and infuse it with the potent properties of calendula, marshmallow root and rose. This is whipped with raw, organic shea butter, cocoa butter, jojoba oil and beeswax. Organic and sustainably wildcrafted in Sweden. Packaged in a glass jar.
- Coconut oil is not only super moisturizing, it’s also anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. Full of saturated fats, which the skin loves and needs to stay supple and smooth. Cleanses, repairs skin and even boosts the immune system. Every drop contains so much healing potential.
- Calendula tightens skin, increases hydration in the pores, promotes wound healing, reduces inflammation, protects against UV rays, stimulates collagen production, speeds healing of ulcers, prevents dermatitis, soothes rashes and promotes cell regeneration, amongst other things.
- Roses are high in vitamins C and E, amongst others, that help skin retain moisture and fight free radicals. They are incredibly calming for the body and mind – a natural mood lifter. Roses can reduce redness, balance oil production, stimulate collagen production and relieve inflammation. Super moisturizing and brightening for tired, dull complexions.
- Marshmallow root contains mucilage polysaccharides that have healing, moisturizing and soothing properties. Anti-inflammatory and an emollient, it coats the skin to protect it from losing hydration. Heals chapped skin and irritations, from cracked skin to eczema. Slows signs of aging caused by sun damage. Speeds wound healing.
- Jojoba oil closely imitates our skin’s own natural sebum, making it a perfect moisturizer for improving skin elasticity and suppleness. It comes from a desert shrub and has long been used by Native Americans for its many benefits: long-lasting hydration, full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, anti-aging, non-greasy, easily absorbable, gentle, soothing, anti-microbial and non-acnegenic.
- Shea butter has excellent moisturizing and emollient properties. With a phenolic profile similar to that of green tea, shea butter is loaded with skin-healing vitamins A and E as well as skin-loving saturated fats. Heals chapped skin and helps reduce scars, fights off infections and free radicals, trengthens and repairs, seals in moisture.
- Cocoa butter is an antioxidant powerhouse that reduces stretch marks and scars, promotes collagen production, improves elasticity, deeply moisturizes, and the high amount of palmitic acid forms a protective barrier on skin to protect from oxidative stress and seal in moisture.
- Beeswax forms a natural protective barrier, protecting skin from free radical damage and locking in essential moisture. Beeswax attracts moisture and allows skin to absorb essential water molecules, keeping skin fresh and hydrated. Like honey, beeswax contains antibacterial properties and can help in keeping your skin clean. Its vitamin A content and antibacterial properties also combat acne.
Ingredients – Virgin Coconut Oil* infused with Rose*, Calendula* and Marshmallow Root*, Raw Shea Butter*, Raw Cocoa Butter*, Jojoba Oil*, Beeswax*, Vitamin E* (*organic)