Keep your little one dry and happy with this gentle yet effective balm. It contains a mixture of clay, flowers and roots, with deeply nourishing butter and oils.
- Bentonite Clay has been proven to be 7 times more effective than calendula at preventing diaper rash due to its ability to absorb moisture, protect skin and promote fast healing.
- Calendula helps too though! It is anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory that helps heal skin and calm irritation.
- Chamomile is a well known emollient, meaning it soothes and regenerates tissues.
- Marshmallow Root soothes and softens, plus it contains large amounts of calcium, which can stimulate tissue growth.
- Arrowroot Powder offers another punch of moisture-absorbing action.
- Unrefined Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil deeply moisturize and nourish the most sensitive skin by feeding it nutrients and protectively sealing it.
Apply at night before bed or before any long stretches between diaper changes to prevent rashes from forming or becoming too bad.
Postpartum mothers can also use this balm to speed healing of mastitis, caesarean scars and other postpartum recovery. Bentonite clay helps draw out the infection. It also contains a lot of nutrients that, when combined with the healing botanicals in this balm, promote faster healing of birthing wounds.
We recently discovered that it is a great balm for chicken pox too! Stopped the itching better than all the pharmaceutical creams we tried. Bentonite clay draws out the itchiness. Calendula, chamomile and marshmallow root offer healing and soothing effects, while shea butter and olive oil prevent scarring.
Packaged in a reusable glass jar. Organic, natural and handmade in Sweden.
Ingredients: extra virgin olive Oil* infused with calendula*, chamomile*, marshmallow root* and lavender*, unrefined shea butter*, bentonite clay, arrowroot powder* (*organic)
Note: the gray color comes from the bentonite clay and is 100% natural.