An all-purpose cleaning spray infused with wildcrafted ingredients. Not only does it effectively fight germs and bacteria, but it actually supports your immune system and overall health.
The formula is inspired by an old medieval legend about four thieves who survived the plague with the help of these same aromatic plants. We start with a base of strong distilled vinegar and infuse it for many weeks with a variety of plants, herbs and spices that are known for their anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Here are some ways you can use it:
- Cleaning the gunk and goop from bathtubs, showers and sinks
- Removing mold, thanks to the addition of clove oil. Use it on moldy areas, such as shower curtains, carpets, walls, etc.
- Wiping down the kitchen counters (except marble) after cooking
- Mopping solution for floors, especially tile and laminate
- Sanitizing garbage cans
- Cleaning baby and toddler toys. And also their car seats, strollers, etc.
- Freshening carpets, furniture and other upholstery
- Dusting off window frames, metal surfaces, etc.
- Removing sticker residue from bottles and jars
- Cleaning dirty bicycle frames
- As a fabric softener (about 15 squirts in the dryer for a full-size load)
- Reduces odor inside stinky shoes or other sweaty things
- Washing non-organic fruits and vegetables
and more! We'd love to hear how you're using your spray.
Packaged in a reusable glass bottle with handy spray top. Organic, wildcrafted and handmade in Sweden.
To use – Fill the bottle with tap water and shake to combine.
Ingredients – distilled vinegar* infused with a blend of herbs, spices and wildcrafted plants, high-quality essential oils of thyme, rosemary, clove, eucalyptus and lemon* (*organic)