Keep your little one's bottom dry and happy with this natural, organic balm. Formulated with a mixture of clay and root, nourishing oil and butter, infused with wonderful botanicals.
- Bentonite Clay has been proven to be 7 times more effective than calendula at preventing diaper rash due to its ability to absorb moisture, protect skin and promote fast healing.
- Calendula is useful too though! Its array of properties make it a common addition to natural diaper creams.
- Chamomile is a well-known emollient, meaning it soothes and regenerates tissues.
- Marshmallow Root soothes and softens, plus it contains large amounts of calcium, which can stimulate tissue growth.
- Arrowroot Powder offers another punch of moisture-absorbing action.
- Unrefined Shea Butter and Extra Virgin Olive Oil deeply moisturize and nourish sensitive skin by feeding it nutrients and protectively sealing it.
Apply at night before bed or before any long stretches between diaper changes. It's helped us a lot with wet rash in the neck too! Postpartum mothers can use it for recovery. We also found it to be a great balm for chicken pox in our older children, as it stopped the itching and left no scars behind.
Packaged in a reusable glass jar. Organic, natural and handmade in Sweden.
Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil* infused with calendula*, chamomile*, marshmallow root* and lavender*, unrefined shea butter*, bentonite clay, arrowroot powder* (*organic)
Note: the gray color comes from the bentonite clay and is 100% natural.